Tempe Lake Veterinary Clinic & Pet Resort of Tempe Arizona is here to serve all of your pet’s veterinary health care needs. Our courteous staff knows that your pet is a family member and we strive to make them feel at home in our interactive environment. All of our patients are treated as if they were one of our own. At our animal hospital, your pet’s health and well-being are our priority. With this in mind, we offer only the best medicine for your dog or cat.
At Tempe Lake Veterinary Clinic, we offer a variety of services and medical therapy to better serve you. If we are unable to provide a specialized service that your pet may be in need of, we will gladly arrange for a consultation with one of the many excellent board-certified specialists in the Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Mesa area of Arizona.
We are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet’s health care. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire veterinary care team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.
Although we are a general veterinary hospital, Tempe Lake Veterinary Clinic & Pet Resort also has areas of interest including:
- Vaccinations and Preventative Care – Our vaccines are only $32 in addition to an exam fee of $72.00 ($84 on Saturday & Sunday). We offer appointments Monday through Sunday from 7am-7pm.
- Emergency Medicine – We are open from 7 am – 7 pm for your pet’s emergency care, conveniently close to the 101 and the 202 freeways in Tempe, AZ and serve the surrounding towns of Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe and all over the valley.
- Heart Problems and Cardiac Failure – Our heart therapy recommendations are based on the whole health of your dog or cat. Our recommendations can lead to longer and happier life with multi-modal treatments.
- Allergies– We use a combination of eastern, western, and holistic therapy we can more effectively treat your pet’s allergy conditions.
- Arthritis, Lameness, Limping, Pain, Slow to get up, Stiff in the Morning – Our therapies for arthritis pain have helped thousands of pets and continue to improve the quality of their lives. Pet’s have different types and severity of arthritis. We are happy to customize an arthritis therapy plan to aid in their optimal performance and health.
- Skin Problems, Rash, Bumps, Itching, Mites, Fleas, Ticks, Tumors, Ringworm, Skin infections – All of these conditions can be evaluated and treated by our veterinarians, whom are comfortable with dermatological conditions.
- Dental Disease, Dental Cleaning, and Tooth Extractions – Does your pet have bad breath? Or are they slow to eat, this is usually related to dental disease and a painful mouth. Our doctors are excellent at performing dental cleanings and preventative dental care. Call today for a quote on a dental cleaning as our prices are very competitive with other hospitals in the area.
- Ear Infections, Ear mites, Yeast infection – These common conditions are treated on a daily basis by our staff. We will find the best solutions for your pet’s painful ear infection.
- Flea, Mite, and Tick Prevention – We generally have more competitive prices on Frontline and Nexguard than on line pharmacies.
- Separation Anxiety- This is one of the conditions we can advise on medical therapies to make your life more comfortable.
- Acupuncture and alternative therapy – Is used to treat arthritis, kidney disease, anal gland disease, and many other conditions. This treatment is safe and effective with many medical conditions.
- Lameness and Limping – Many times these conditions are related to things other than arthritis, our doctors will look for these conditions.
- Obesity- We have many options for exercise plans, diet recommendations, and evaluation for internal medicine conditions that may predispose your pet to being overweight.
- Herbal Medicine, Chinese Medicine- These therapies have been around for thousands of years and many times can dramatically help with current therapies.
- Heartworm Disease and Prevention – Our prices on heartworm prevention and treatment are generally lower than on line pharmacies.
- Urinary problems- Is your cat urinating outside the litter box, our doctors would love to help.
- Fractures and Bone Surgery (Orthopedic Surgery) – If your pet broke their leg, we have multiple options to repair the leg from splints, casts, to bone surgical therapy.
- Valley Fever Therapies (Coccidiomycosis) – We treat all types of valley fever- lung, bone, skin, neurological, and other types of valley fever. This disease is common in Arizona. Check out our prices on fluconazole as we have some of the most affordable pricing.
- Euthanasia – The hardest decision a pet owner has to make and we do our best to make sure you are very well-informed before making it.